The Hastings Health Centre’s Urgent Care service is your one stop ‘walk in’ medical and health care service.
Urgent Care Clinic is our walk in accident and medical healthcare service.
No appointment is needed. Urgent Care is open seven days a week from 8am to 8pm including public holidays and is available to anyone including visitors to Hawkes Bay.
Every patient is triaged by a nurse on arrival to help with assessing priority of treatment. Our department is CORNERSTONE Accredited and meets NZ Urgent Care 2015 Standards and ACC benchmarks.
A wide variety of services support Urgent Care including:
- X-ray and ultrasound services
- Casting Clinic – for many types of broken bones
- Minor trauma including suturing, burns and other dressings
- Eye examinations
- Advanced treatment of infections
- Advanced treatment of dehydration
- Sexual health
- Nurse led services