The range of nursing services available at The Hastings Health Centre is second to none.
With more than 25 nurses employed at the Centre, each nurse is qualified to provide you with the best family medical services and healthcare advice.
The highly skilled nursing team are able to offer a range of services across all ages.
- Chronic disease management
- Sexual health services (This service is free for under 21 year olds)
- Immunisations and advice for children and adults
- Well child checks include B4Sc checks.
- Asthma assessment and management plans
- Cervical smears
- Health education and promotion.
- Pregnancy testing
- Referral to the wider multidisciplinary team
- Lung function testing on referral from your GP
- Access to free services for our high needs population.
- Wound assessment and dressing.
- Smoking cessation support
- Assisting the Dr with minor surgery and removal of sutures.
- *Access to these services may be free for our high needs population free services for our high needs population.